Hello teacher wanted to know how you have to do not understand anything I could say how to do it please? and they are very funny pictures are very funny jajajaj
this issue is very important because we must be aware of the use of water as in some parts of the world's poor... I like your picture! Diana Cauich 2ºA
Hi teacher! I think it is very important to consider the issue of water in order to be aware of it and as every day so we just have to take care better. I liked his pictures have a lot of imagination (:
With all the talk of saving water, I have not seen a suggestion to save rain water. Why let it run into the street? You can buy special rain water savers but why not make your own. Direct your drain spout into a large garbage bin and siphon the water out with a hose to where ever you want to water.
maestro es mi tarea de lo de la investigacion solo que no se lo mande al correo por q m decia que no se podia por que no estaba bien instalado algo asi asiq aqui se lo pongo.
whithout water our lives would become impossible. but there are now so many people in the world that our water sources are sufficient. if we don´t protect the water we have. that way you won´t use as much water.
The water it is necessary to take care of it because it is indispensable for the being humanizes without her not tendriamos oxygen is necessary to take care of the water by: cristopher gonzalez perez 2c
hello teacher
ResponderEliminaris very funny you picture jaja
baee teacher
see you later
:D
zuleimy lopez 2.-a
Hi Teacher !!!
ResponderEliminarthe W.C is cool!!!!
andres r. manzano rubio 2°A
hi teacher!!!!
ResponderEliminarthe picture is very pretty and amazing, and i want to tell you that i dont remember who person has my book :S :D
aandd i will buy a toilet like that.
good bye :D :P
atte: salmesitaa = very beautiful
Hey Teacher:
ResponderEliminarThe squirrel is cute, in mexico There Are Many Like That.
Georgina Curiel Miquel 2ºC (:
I need a new watercloset, where I can obtain this with fished? XD
ResponderEliminarbye! :P
2 a
Professor I have no idea how to do it from page eleven but I'm making the attempt! Squirrel is great very funny xD
ResponderEliminarpaulina pech 2°D
hello new teacher and I send you my work will put my ten? XD
ResponderEliminarhello teacher the two images are very funny and creative.
ResponderEliminarAlessi hernandez 2 c
hi teacher I think we can save water and
ResponderEliminarvitando wash cars too often and not leave keys open.
bye
genny zapata 2*c
jaa good toilet to put the fish teacher very hygienic for them haha
ResponderEliminargreetings!
Ivan Gamboa 2°D
teacher fer;
ResponderEliminarthe squirrel is very beatiful and cute.
the water its very important to the save for this world.
sofia azueta 2d.
thanks.
Hello teacher wanted to know how you have to do not understand anything I could say how to do it please? and they are very funny pictures are very funny jajajaj
ResponderEliminaratte: gaby angulo 2° A
this issue is very important because we must be aware of the use of water as in some parts of the world's poor... I like your picture!
ResponderEliminarDiana Cauich 2ºA
Hi teacher! I think it is very important to consider the issue of water in order to be aware of it and as every day so we just have to take care better.
ResponderEliminarI liked his pictures have a lot of imagination (:
hello master
ResponderEliminarand send my job just a little late
im sorry
triny 2a
hello teacher the pictures are very funny i go to trate save the water bye
ResponderEliminarabisag contreras 2 c
Hello teacher!
ResponderEliminarJAJAJA is very funny you pictures.
baee teacher, see you later XD
With all the talk of saving water, I have not seen a suggestion to save rain water. Why let it run into the street? You can buy special rain water savers but why not make your own. Direct your drain spout into a large garbage bin and siphon the water out with a hose to where ever you want to water.
ResponderEliminarmaestro es mi tarea de lo de la investigacion solo que no se lo mande al correo por q m decia que no se podia por que no estaba bien instalado algo asi asiq aqui se lo pongo.
asi soy alessi hernandez 2 c
ResponderEliminarhi teacher
ResponderEliminari like the pictures
and and send my homework(:
bye bye
Valeria Flores 2 a
I give you my hW about the water!!
ResponderEliminartake cAre
erika elzier vique (: 2-b
teacher is very interesting this issue to save water that we are good at school
ResponderEliminarattn: veronica suarez 2 nd D
HELLO teacher :)
ResponderEliminarhere putting my comments to see if compliance, and besides that is very good a 10 Ja ja ja Take care eh ja ja ja
see you later :)
att: imberth perez 2ºD
ready and send my homework =)
ResponderEliminarhi teacher i send you my homework see you
ResponderEliminari very much like these pictures teacher
ResponderEliminarhello teacher images are something crazy but hey I liked the decoration of the cup jaja
ResponderEliminarLuis Eduardo Estrada Flores
2ºA
:s
ResponderEliminarhi teacher!
ResponderEliminarimages is so funny i love it! :)
by victoria san roman campos 1B
I do not understand the task master! to be put on the exhibition of the greenhouse effect
ResponderEliminarinteresting comments! haha(:
ResponderEliminarI send my homework, teacher,
was an interesting topic,serve us today & in the future...Greetings
Andrea Nah 2ºA
I think this issue is very important because without water we could not live
ResponderEliminarwhithout water our lives would become impossible. but there are now so many people in the world that our water sources are sufficient. if we don´t protect the water we have.
ResponderEliminarthat way you won´t use as much water.
zuleimy lopez 2a
is very important for us
ResponderEliminarerika vique herrera
2----B
Jaja I love toilet with fish: D jajaja that laughter gives me just look at it
ResponderEliminarpaty reyes
The water it is necessary to take care of it because it is indispensable for the being humanizes without her not tendriamos oxygen is necessary to take care of the water
ResponderEliminarby: cristopher gonzalez perez 2c