For second grade

Lesson 5
Uneducated guesses

Answer and send the next questions to burf123169@gmail.com

How do you feel about tests?

Are you well prepared and calm when you have a tests or do you get  tense and worried?


Do you ever find difficult to sleep when you have a test the next day?


19 comentarios:

  1. hello teacher
    i send my homework(:
    I see you later
    bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm well prepared when I am calm and confident.

    and my qualification 10



    Eduardo Martin 2B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The truth is tests that make me nervous because they are matters more difficult but I try to monitoring facilities. Sleeping is not difficult for me because I get nervous at the time of examination, but if I am to come to pass that is not sleep but that is not to study hahaha if
    DAMARIS ASTRID MENDEZ LIMA 2"B"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. waaa!!! hdp Me kito mis mensajes .i. att juana peres

    ResponderEliminar
  5. -.-> kite ese comentario pense k no se subira T_T ya fui jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Teacher i seend my homework.
    Bye, see you later!(:

    ResponderEliminar
  7. teacher I send my homework,
    see you later,,
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  8. teacher I can not mute the sound and I try and find it not only tells me I have to buy or something.

    :D :P xD
    atte: salmesitaa :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. hello teacher going to comment, the truth to me that I was way too hard for exams and studying and more that I have not really long time since I have family problems and tasks they are shipping tomorrow, but if they are sent
    attn: Veronica Smith 2 nd D

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I try to prepare our best to get a good rating and I am confident of what I do

    alejandro sasso 2b

    ResponderEliminar
  11. i am finish the work

    bye, good luck in your life .

    Daniel Ortiz Medina, 2a

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Mastro already send my task i hope that you arrive until then maestro bye

    zuleimy lopez 2.a

    ResponderEliminar
  13. teacher for my job and send him on page 14 and as I did this part easy. Greetings .

    anahi medinaa 2ºa

    ResponderEliminar
  14. HELLO I SEND TEACHER THE TASK


    REGARDS

    BYE BYE : )

    ResponderEliminar
  15. teacher I hope you are well my homework ok greetings

    bye bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Eddie Valle says :
    Hi Mr.Burgos what`s up?
    I send my homework right now


    ¡Have a nice day! =)

    ಠ_ಠ 2-A

    ResponderEliminar