very cute puppet that says I love Mahna Mahna haha.Greetingssusana frias 2°A
teacher is great the video yet I'm no good understandingweveronica suarez 2 nd D
hello teacher is very good you video is very funny baee teachersee you later :Dzuleimy lopez 2.-a
very god i liket
hello teacher very funny ... I loved the video Greetings... olga 1ºa
hello very god i liket katya caceres Guzman 1°a
Hello Teacher very fun this video ... I like ... :D Dania 1°A
jjajajaja i remember my mother:Dmanha manha apikipiki... its very cute <3i like it...Paulina Pech 2°D
teacher is great fun and very well donealejandro sasso 2b
video very good teacher ...this great!eduardo martin d. 2b
teacher, is very good, the video, remember a kindergarden, jajawhy is washear jaja,, my brother says what washeo, but I'm tryingatte: faby cherrez 2°a
teacher, the video is great,, i like it, the song, remember me a the program tv what names is 31 minutes,, very good, :D Damaris Mendez 2°B
Hey teacher. Good video is great, I liked.Georgina Curiel Miquel 2ºC
hey! tis video is very very FUN! i like. & remember the kindergarden too see you teacher Fernando ^-^ Irving Gerardo Abraham Hevia Arechiga
¡hello!...teacher video is fun and this father jejeje... l liked view that program... this very curious...Elsy Contreras 2°C
Hey teacher, that video is really SCARY for me, but love the song. <3
Oh my god teacher that video is my favorite and the music.I love those mopets very funny,I hope to continue with more of these videos.Goodbye Teacher XD.DAVID CANTUN 1B.
ey teacherhelloi like it is very funnybye byevaleria flores 2a
jajajajaja i was seen that video before,, is from "plaza sesamo street".. :) ..i really love that show, the song is very familiar to me,, i was sign before the song.. i just love the little engry muppet, and love the video!michelle ferreira, 2°B
I Like~ washa washa washa~ :3
very cute puppet that says I love Mahna Mahna haha.
ResponderEliminarGreetings
susana frias 2°A
teacher is great the video yet I'm no good understanding
ResponderEliminarwe
veronica suarez 2 nd D
hello teacher is very good you video is very funny
ResponderEliminarbaee teacher
see you later
:D
zuleimy lopez 2.-a
very god i liket
ResponderEliminarhello teacher very funny ... I loved the video Greetings... olga 1ºa
ResponderEliminarhello very god i liket
ResponderEliminarkatya caceres Guzman 1°a
Hello Teacher very fun this video ... I like ...
ResponderEliminar:D
Dania 1°A
jjajajaja i remember my mother:D
ResponderEliminarmanha manha apikipiki... its very cute <3
i like it...
Paulina Pech 2°D
teacher is great fun and very well done
ResponderEliminaralejandro sasso 2b
video very good teacher ...
ResponderEliminarthis great!
eduardo martin d. 2b
teacher, is very good, the video, remember a kindergarden, jaja
ResponderEliminarwhy is washear jaja,, my brother says what washeo, but I'm trying
atte: faby cherrez 2°a
teacher, the video is great,, i like it, the song, remember me a the program tv what names is 31 minutes,,
ResponderEliminarvery good, :D
Damaris Mendez 2°B
Hey teacher. Good video is great, I liked.
ResponderEliminarGeorgina Curiel Miquel 2ºC
hey! tis video is very very FUN!
ResponderEliminari like. & remember the kindergarden too see you teacher Fernando ^-^
Irving Gerardo Abraham Hevia Arechiga
¡hello!...teacher video is fun and this father jejeje... l liked view that program... this very curious...
ResponderEliminarElsy Contreras 2°C
Hey teacher, that video is really SCARY for me, but love the song. <3
ResponderEliminarOh my god teacher that video is my favorite and the music.
ResponderEliminarI love those mopets very funny,I hope to continue with more of these videos.
Goodbye Teacher XD.
DAVID CANTUN 1B.
ey teacher
ResponderEliminarhello
i like it is very funny
bye bye
valeria flores 2a
jajajajaja i was seen that video before,, is from "plaza sesamo street".. :) ..i really love that show, the song is very familiar to me,, i was sign before the song.. i just love the little engry muppet, and love the video!
ResponderEliminarmichelle ferreira, 2°B
I Like~ washa washa washa~ :3
ResponderEliminar